Window Art Quotations & Design Representations:
- The information contained in all correspondence is confidential & may be legally privileged.
- It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.
- Any disclosure, distribution or copying of any content, information of Window Art designs are strictly prohibited & unlawful.
- Design requests may be changed twice, thereafter an additional design fee in the amount of R350 will be added to the quotation.
- Once the design has been approved for application, the vinyl will be prepared accordingly & Window Art cannot be held accountable for any design discrepancies. Ensure that the chosen design is as stipulated as no refunds will be offered. When confirming the design layout please ensure that all design options are stipulated on the required windows accordingly.
- Custom designs/company logos required will be applied according to quality supplied therefore it is required to be supplied in a high-quality vector format. Window Art will not be held liable for pixilation/poor quality occurring on final product.
- Window Art will not be held liable for frames being skew or poor rubber & putty fitment resulting in application/design -Layout discrepancies.
- Newly installed wood or steel frames or the replacement of glass with the use of Putty does require 3-4 weeks of Drying, ensure that your application time-slot accommodates this time frame when proceeding with you required application.
- Should you arrange access with someone other than yourself, please ensure the person is enlightened of what the representative should measure and quote for.
- Window Art will not be held liable for any damage caused of whatsoever nature for third party negligence.
- Should the installation/Application team not be able to gain access to the premises on the confirmed date and time, an additional charge will be levied for the amount of R250.
- The change of an application appointment date & time should be done 48 Hours prior to the scheduled time-slot to avoid additional charges.
- We would also like to remind you that an additional charge will be levied if the work team should not be able to proceed with the vinyl application because of any problems on the site (for example, the premises still being a building site and not yet completed or being unsuitable for Window Art vinyl application, glass not fitted, burglar bars installed before commencement of Window Art installation).
- All Windows should be free of paint/cement/varnish prior to the installation team arriving on-site. Window Art will do a standard cleaning of the windows on which the vinyl will be applied however we do not offer additional window cleaning services.
- Should an access code be required to access the site, this will have to be supplied to the team member 24 hours prior to appointment. (Team profile included in application confirmation email.)
- Window Art will not be held Liable for any damages caused to the final application on completion, after leaving the site. After completion of the job you only have 7 workings days to notify Window Art should there be any faults/errors on your confirmed application (this excludes confirmed design layout).
- Window Art will not be held responsible for replacement of glass breaking/cracking should it not be proven to be the fault of the application team.
- Window Art will not be held liable should there be any damages caused to Low-e Glass, if the information was not disclosed in writing prior to the quotation/installation as these applications do require special care.
- All applications completed on the outside of the house does not comply to the standard 10-year guarantee offered by Window Art, therefore only a 5 Year guarantee can be offered to all outside applications.
- Please ensure that the removal of curtains/ blinds/ chandelier or burglar bars are done prior to the installation team arriving onsite this also includes furniture or any other house hold items.
- Window Art will not take responsibility for any of the above removal or damage thereof.
- Please ensure that no cleaning of windows is done within 3 days of the Window Art Application as this will damage the vinyl on which Window Art will not take responsibility.
By accepting a Window Art Quotation you are agreeing to all the above Window Art Terms and conditions. Kindly ensure that you understand and take note of all the above information. The client hereby acknowledges that he/she read and understood the aforementioned terms of Window Art.
If a payment is processed on a quotation supplied by Window Art & a refund is requested, should the order be cancelled, a design & admin fee will be deducted from the amount received based on the below terms:
- Orders below R 5000 – R500 Penalty Fee
- Orders above R 5000- 10% Penalty Fee of Total Quotation Amount