Window Art’s window vinyl frosting has many benefits including heat reduction, insulation and glare reduction, but did you know that our vinyl frosting can also offer UV protection? Being indoors behind glass windows or doors does not necessarily mean that you’re safe from UV rays. UV rays streaming through your windows not only fade your furnishings but could be damaging to your skin too.
- Window vinyl filters 95% of UV rays, which fade furniture, carpets and curtains.
- By blocking UV light, it also offers valuable sun protection.
- It softens harsh sunlight by diffusing the glare, allowing just the right amount of light into a room.
- It lets in 93% of natural light whereas blinds only let in 75-80% of light.
- You can choose the level of opacity (how much etching where you will see through) you want.
- You can create attractive features through our range of elegant designs, or create your own custom design.