Privacy Glass with Vinyl FrostingApril 25, 2017
Vinyl Frosting Alternatives to Sandblasting on GlassApril 25, 2017
In today’s home and office design, we utilise more glass than ever before. The main reason for this is a move to allowing for more natural lighting, which saves on the high costs of lighting and air conditioning. As a home or business owner, you can now enjoy all the benefits of natural lighting by adding Window Art’s top quality window vinyl frosting to your glass features:
- Vinyls let in 93% of natural light whereas blinds only let in 75-80% of light.
- Frosting filters 95% of UV rays which fade carpets and curtains.
- It saves energy by keeping out summer’s heat.
- It helps to retain warmth in winter.
- It softens harsh sunlight by diffusing the glare, allowing just the right amount of light into a room.
- Natural light adds to a comfortable living and working environment.
- Wide range of designs (link to Design gallery) to choose from, or create your own custom design.
- Have the timeless, premium look of sandblasting at a great price, without damaging or weakening the glass – as sandblasting does.
- Play around with different designs every few years – vinyls are easy to apply and remove.