Frosted Window Film for Contemporary Glass DesignApril 25, 2017
Vinyl frosting not only looks great but is very versatile in terms of application too, making it perfect for any type of temporary branding. Whether you are opening a pop-up boutique or restaurant, renting a temporary office space or running a promotion in glass-panelled area in a shopping mall, you can have fun with classy-looking vinyl frosting and etching that is quick and easy to install and remove.
Here’s why it’s a good idea to use frosted window vinyls for branding on glass:
- It’s a contemporary way to use branding while letting light through.
- It’s a more elegant way to advertise compared to a billboard or sign, which can be garish and obtrusive.
- Our lead time is only 7 working days so you can have branding up in less than 2 weeks.
- Turn a window into another branding opportunity – passersby naturally like to peek into a window.
- Timeless, expensive look of frosted glass, without damaging or weakening the glass – as sandblasting does.
- Play around with different designs every few weeks – vinyls are easy to apply and remove.
Want to see more reasons to choose window vinyl frosting for your home or office? See the full list here. Or use our easy Pricing Calculator to work out an estimate.