Browse through contemporary architecture and design galleries and it’s clear that a move towards open plan living, extensive use of glass and a preference for an abundance of natural light has become more popular than ever. Glass windows and doors do come with some negatives like wasting energy, excessive glare and high electricity costs from heating and cooling, which window vinyl frosting can improve upon.
Window Art provides the contemporary way to decorate your windows, with many benefits too:
- Get a sleek, contemporary and unfussy look.
- Make the most of stunning views or hide imperfect views.
- Timeless, expensive look of frosted glass, without damaging or weakening the glass – as sandblasting does.
- Vinyl frosting is heat and moisture-proof so perfect for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Window vinyl frosting does not block light.
- Stunning designs to choose from or create your own custom design.
- Designs are easy to change so you can play around with different themes every so often.
- Wash windows less often as frosting masks rain and water marks well.
- Frosted window art is unaffected by heat or moisture.
- Vinyls significantly reduce the glare of the sun, helping staff work better without added eye strain.