Heat Reducing Window FilmApril 25, 2017
How Window Film WorksApril 26, 2017
Aluminium shutters have gained popularity over the last few years for their obvious good looks and security benefits but in terms of privacy and letting natural light through, Window Art has an easier and equally attractive solution. A simple, top quality colourless film that goes on existing glass windows and doors, our product is guaranteed for 10 years and offers a much more cost effective way to add privacy to your home. Here are more reasons to choose vinyl frosting over shutters:
- Vinyl frosting is heat and moisture-proof so you’ll need nothing more in terms of privacy in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Vinyl frosting protects your furniture by filtering 95% of harmful UV rays, while letting natural light through.
- Our frosting – applied to the inside of doors and windows – will last a lifetime and carries a 10-year guarantee.
- Vinyl frosting doesn’t damage glass and can be added at any time – no mess, no fuss.
- Vinyl frosting won’t attract dirt like shutters, blinds and curtains.
- Easy to clean, just like a window plus frosting masks rain and water marks well.
- Contemporary, clean, unfussy – no need to open and close like shutters.