No More Curtains & Blinds
Want to cover your windows and doors but don’t want the expense of old-fashioned curtains and blinds? Then Window Art will open up a world of attractive opportunities and fun ideas. Decide on the views you’d like to keep and what you’d like to block out and choose your unique design, whether it’s a geometrical pattern, a flower or your initials etched into an expensive-looking frosted effect. The possibilities are endless.
Here’s why our window vinyl frosting is a better alternative to blinds and curtains:
- No hassle from broken or defective blinds.
- No fading of curtains.
- Save money on expensive curtain-making, curtain rods, tie-backs and blinds.
- Get a sleek, contemporary, unfussy look.
- Designs are easy to change so you can play around with different themes every few years.
- Vinyl frosting is heat and moisture-proof so no need for blinds in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Vinyl frosting protects your furniture by filtering 95% of harmful UV rays, while letting natural light through.
- Our frosting – applied to the inside of doors and windows – will last a lifetime and carries a 10-year guarantee.
- Unlike sandblasting, vinyl frosting doesn’t damage glass.
- Get creative – turn any window, mirror or door into a talking point and brighten up a dull corner.
- Easy to clean, just like a window – better than curtains and blinds that tend to trap dust.