Vinyl Frosting for Energy Efficient Glass WindowsApril 25, 2017
Privacy Glass with Vinyl FrostingApril 25, 2017
With South Africa’s great climate of warm summers and cold winters, insulating your home or work place is an important consideration. An eco-friendly and attractive way to do this is to add elegant window vinyl frosting to your windows and doors. It’s an attractive alternative to blinds, curtains and shutters, and you’ll have a wide range of etching designs to choose from for your insulated window glass. Here’s why to choose it for the best temperature control:
- Vinyl saves energy by keeping out summer’s heat, slowing the transfer of heat through the glass.
- Vinyl helps to retain warmth in winter.
- You can choose the level of opacity you want and create attractive features through our range of elegant designs (or create your own custom design).
- Window vinyl filters 95% of UV rays, which fade carpets and curtains.
- By blocking UV light, it also offers valuable sun protection.
- It softens harsh sunlight by diffusing the glare, allowing just the right amount of light into the room.
- It lets in 93% of natural light whereas blinds only let in 75-80% of light.