Every organisation needs a space in which staff can collaborate, share ideas and catch up on projects. Whiteboards have been the norm in these brainstorming spaces but they can be difficult to keep clean and end up looking a bit grey and weathered-looking. If you use this space to receive clients too, it’s good to know that there is a more elegant and easy-to-use solution available for all your hand-scribbled thoughts.
Glass writing boards can either be created on existing glass walls or from specially fitted pieces of glass with a covering of window vinyl frosting. These will transform any wall, window or door into a handy note writing space:
- Glass writing boards consist simply of glass and a no-colour vinyl frosting – with or without strategic cut-outs – so it doesn’t detract from your décor at all.
- Choose an interesting pattern or print and you have both a useful space and a piece of decorative art.
- As an optional feature – unique to any of our other solutions – vinyl can also be any colour you’d like.
- Whiteboards traditionally can’t be branded but now your writing board can have gridlines, thought bubbles, blocks, and circles – whatever you can think of.
- Glass writing boards are easy to wipe clean (water and any window cleaner).
- Cleaning won’t damage the vinyl.
- Play around with different designs every few years – vinyls are easy to apply and remove.